In order to transfer your game data to another device, you'll need Internet connection and the PRO license in both. If you use the same Google account or Apple ID, you don't need to purchase the game twice.
IMPORTANT: The game transfer service via Dunpets Transfer removes the local stored game data and the external back-up. We recommend to keep your backup file in your PC before starting the process.
Follow the next steps and don't delete the game or game data until your game has been successfully loaded in the new device:
- Step 1. Execute Dungeon Pets in the origin device, open the play menu (forth icon, the gamepad-shaped one), and select the seventh option: "Dunpet Transfer".
- Step 2. Then select the forth option "Transfer game", tap Transfer and create an 8 characters key to restore your data later. You'll receive an user ID.
- Step 3. Check that the new device has no Dungeon Pets data in the new device and start the game. Press "Transfer" when the game asks if you want to transfer other game data in the initial game config process.
- Step 4. Entre your user ID and your key and press OK. If all goes well, your game will be loaded.
- Optional: Once your game data is loaded, you can delete your game data in the origin device in order to start a new game there. Else, the game will show you your credentials and you'll be not able to play.
If you can't remember your credentials, start Dungeon Pets in the origin device and it will show them. Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you if any problems!
IMPORTANT. Don't keep your game data in our servers for months. You should use this service in the short term. Some data may be deleted after one year of inactivity. Take a look at the Dungeon Pets terms of service.